Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CareGuide Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CareGuide Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CareGuide Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CareGuide Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
The materials on CareGuide Inc.'s website are provided "as is". CareGuide Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CareGuide Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
All transactions or communications that take place between you and a third party that you have identified through the use of this site, including any purchase of services, take place solely between you and that third party. CareGuide Inc. is not involved in any such transactions or communications whatsoever. Any dispute or damages arising from any such transactions or communications between you and that third party are solely matters to be resolved between such parties and in connection therewith. You hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold CareGuide Inc. harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and damages of any kind arising from such circumstances.
Under no circumstances shall CareGuide Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, data, profit, opportunity or savings, arising out of or in any way related to the use, or the inability to access the site or any information or other materials available on or through the site, whether based in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if CareGuide Inc. or an authorized representative of CareGuide Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall the cumulative total liability of CareGuide Inc. to you arising under this agreement for any cause whatsoever be greater than $10.
The materials appearing on CareGuide Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CareGuide Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CareGuide Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. CareGuide Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CareGuide Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CareGuide Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to CareGuide Inc.'s website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this Agreement.